For Sale Ebay Auction For My 749r

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by clueless, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0147.JPG IMG_0010.JPG Evening all. Heads up to anyone interested in my bike before it goes on eBay in a couple of weeks. I've owned it for 6 years. Very good condition but not mint. Serviced by Ducati Pro Team since I've owned it. It's due a full belt service in the next couple of weeks.... and an mot. I'm getting this done before the auction, unless someone on here is interested . A few marks on the carbon fairings (stone chips) and a scratch under the belly pan where I dropped it on my driveway. 12300 miles.

Ps, sorry moderator but I don't know how to subscribe

I have no idea how much this bike is worth . I've seen ludicrous amounts asked for 749r s on eBay.

If anyone is interested then please pm me. If not it will be on eBay in a couple of weeks

Thanks Dec

IMG_0150.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Press the ‘Premuim’ button on the menu bar at the top of the screen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lovely and welcome to the not so clueless forum:upyeah:plenty of skill & abilities on here to help you with your troubles:upyeah:

4. Lovely...got two already!

Out of interest, when we’re the valve clearances last checked?

5. Welcome back Dec - thought you'd disappeared??? :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not got a clue Ricky . It's been serviced for the last 6 years by experts so best to ask them

Hi Ron....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Only 500 749r s ever made apparently. Mine is number 532 lol . 05 Reg, carbon fairings

8. He's not new :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Probably an 04 bike then which are more desirable unless it's had carbon faring's fitted later.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Exige,Never seen him before now,regardless of his status:upyeah::confused:

11. He's a well known member though :eyes:

12. Must have slipped through the net;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Don't tell me Ex you've just found the money in that old discarded mattress;)

14. Nope :(

15. Anyway you've that bike project to keep you out of trouble:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Op has decided to keep the bike.

Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.