1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Ah, didn't read the detail - well dodgy :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. There will be a rush of people to buy that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's a beauty! Who the fvck is bidding it up!!! :eek:

4. Must be some gold digger who wants it.

5. Anyone on here ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-74...935001?hash=item41c8ee4e19:g:X6UAAOSwjk9ZUMrt. Nice looking bike, tidy and unmolested. Although registered in the September of '02, the 2 piece fairings and the black mirrors, means that it is not one of the last tranche of bikes delivered to the UK in '02, they had the slab side fairing and colour coded mirrors. Would be nice if I had the room and it was £1k cheaper but sadly I don't and it isn't. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not mine Creamy. Didnt have carbon front muddie and theres no small crack on lcd dash. :)

Now Ive sold all my stuff, Im in at £7,645. Which is more than the £7,500 I initially had it up for with all included. Bit more of a faff, but I now have room in my garage. I'm still sad about selling elevensy though. I loved that bike and we had fun. But shes gone to a nice bloke. Sob.

Twelvey also takes up less room in garage.

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. It's a shame but it's a fact (some refuse to accept) that it's 'nearly' always worth more in bits than complete if you can be bothered and don't need instant cash.

Irony is the buyer of yours will probably go and spend a lid of money up-speccing the standard bike!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. It's a bitsa bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ooops. I should have clicked on your link. :) Then again, you should have put what it was in the description. :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information