1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. That has been around for months and now a price drop. What's wrong with it ? Andy

2. I saw one had been nicked but assumed wheels international wouldn't openly sell it! So was a different one

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Iv reported this seller to eBay three times in the last month, same description, selling for a friend. EBay have removed his adds each time but it dosnt stop him doing it over and over.
    Steve

4. I suppose he only needs to catch one person for a very lucrative pay day Steve. Although I fail to see how he would get his money as they are classified ads. If they were buy it now listings, I'd buy the lot of them and see the reaction I'd get when wanting to collect. :)

5. He would have more success if the prices were more realistic, he prices them ridiculously cheap drawing attention and suspicion from the start.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I've just reported the Scrambler, Monster and Lambretta SX200 :punch:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I wanted a Scrambler and it was cheap :heart_eyes:

8. Rob.. the ebay listing has gone now do you know where he claims to live or be based.?

9. Get them Piggy banks and a hammer ready guys..

2 days to go and only 10k at mo, that's the good news..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122655665637

Bad news = there's a reserve on it.. bugger.. 70k worth of bike as well.. expect the Sheffield dealers been busy bidding already ..

10. Sorry, I never noticed

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information