1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. An acquired taste (red) - not sure if I like that colour scheme or not, but it would sure draw attention :upyeah:.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. This seems good value, mileage at 14k may be high for some, a new PP is £20k. Is that a full Termi system ? and is this the electronic suspension model ?

IMG_0480.PNG

3. Yes it's the twinspark, skyhook model with full Termi , same as mine owned it from new and no plans to change, cracking bike.

• Like Like x 2
  4. It is very nice, exactly the spec I was talking about with my lad the other night.

5. You could have my 6k mile, 2 yr old DVT for similar money ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I've never been a fan of a black 848/1098/1198. But that looks nice with the red frame. :motorcycleduc:

#3371 Robarano, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2017
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  7. thing is the ad says 1198 SP ! DVLA says SP on MOT check.

8. That's right then. The SP only came in the 1198.

9. IIRC that was offered to someone on here about a year ago for £8.5k and they turned it down so it went ot the bike shop, not sure what they paid but it's been on eBay for a long long time for £13.5(ish). Maybe they are just trying to get some cash in pre-winter........

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Now Wayne - we know you want my Elsie and will try to turn my head with others, but I'm stayin' faithful :p

11. Nah, the list in front of me puts me off...Dead mans shoes that bike is mate !!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. And theres one for starters Ron, bloody Robber Raino spying on the Elsie chat !!! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information