1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Sniggering. "Lotus laddo". :upyeah:

2. Shut it Cream Boy :)

3. That'll be feck all Exe !!!! :cool:

4. Take it easy Lotus Blossom!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. See now Co Lynn, you're just being plain bloody hurtful !!! I may well have a lil cry.....:sob:

6. I'm not just bad at choosing friends and bikes. For tea tonight I had a packet of Oreos and a pickle.

This is exactly what always happens the second my wife goes away for work. It used to be all about beer and late nights, and now it's a tidy shed, eating like a chid, and obsessing over bikes that need rescuing back to a place that is significantly less valuable than they cost.

7. Now that I like :eek:

8. If you knew I had already penned that reply in my head before you posted then you probably would o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Eating like a Chid? Don't do that to me, thought you had said 'Eating like a Chiz for a moment :eyes:

10. @DRR117 has a perfectly good 1299S for way less.

11. For me the biggest difference is the electronic suspension on the 's' model, it does really makes a difference. I also don't understand why you would pay for the DTC EVO mapping and then waste your money adding a Power Commander 5, doesn't make sense. I run a BSB Superstock 1000 map on my 1098R and it is insanely difficult to ride sensibly on the road so I don't. If this 1299 is making big figures you'll either lose your license or get hurt by so some SMIDSY. A lot of what he's added is just cosmetic, which IMO, doesn't add value. As Wayne suggested, if the 1299 is the one you want, find yourself a tidy original 's' and budget to make it yours, only keep all the OE kit so it goes back to original when you decide to sell it. There is plenty out there for your wad, so go enjoy yourself :upyeah:. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mate, if I go paint my multi sky blue and pink, will you give me 20k for it? Seems fair to me..... :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Whatever you do, don't go for that scheme in body paint o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. lotus-blossom-elvira-butler.jpg

• Love You Love You x 1
  15. I've honestly no idea what this means, and I'm glad of it.

16. Chiz = the member chizel on this here forum.

17. You don't know what a Chiz is? ( @chizel )
    Well here you go, here's one when he had his dreds:

Dredds.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. At least my reply was a little more informative :)

19. Is that the Cat C one, chum? If so, I know a lot of people don't care about Cat stuff, but a lot of people do too and I'd worry Id get stuck with it. At least with the Suzati I could paint it, thereby ensuring is cost me even more money/ pain/ grief/ swears/ epidermal layers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Here's one from his Ginger phase:

Chizel.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information