1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Pre fortunately lol

2. Does any one have any ideas what that should be up for? I know someone who's interested in it. Mine sold for a lot less than that so I'm no use at all, apparently.

3. I am aware of a nice one being sold very recently, admittedly with a much higher mileage and no GP7 exhaust, which went for £37,000. If it were me, I wouldn't want to pay more than £46,000. Andy

4. That seems fair money. What was the spec/ mileage Andy?

5. I think it is in Team colours and 10,000 miles. Not seen the service history but I do know it sat for a long time in an office after the majority of that mileage had already been done. Was fully serviced about a month ago and runs very sweetly. I know several people are going to be disappointed that it's gone. If it had still been around, it might have been my fallback if, as it seems more and more likely as time goes by, I don't get allocated a V4SP. Andy

6. Fingers crossed for you, chum.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Massively scammy. Honestly, would it kill these people to just format things properly? Or just pick a font/ font colour and stick to it? I couldn't buy anything from anyone who writes in purple and red comic sans, however legitimate it is.

8. Here's a cheaper one for you, from your favourite vendor. ;) Desmo

9. If that place in Sheffield is ever cheaper than anyone else, you know that it is over priced.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1

10. I used to have one (blue/white) until it got too heavy for the wife to put on/off the centre stand

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. No, not a chance :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information