1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• Like Like x 4
  1. Cheaper than an Elsie - speaks for itself Wayne - they don't grab yer bollox like the real thing, (ahem)....

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ypvs engine is smoother on the pick up then the LC and its even smoother on later ypvs,
    Nice example that one but a shame the wheels are not original finish and its missing the speedo cable holder on the left side of the mudguard, :cold_sweat:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. He's missed out the easy sale words as it would have sold, rare, very rare or very rare barn find always a winner with them words. Nice bike :upyeah:but it is left hand drive don't forget.

4. Der - just sit backwards :rolleyes:

5. Then it would be front wheel drive. :rolleyes:

6. No silly, you will be going backwards forwards :rolleyes:

7. No silly, it means you'd have no forward gears and 6 x reverse gears. :rolleyes: A bit like an Italian tank. :worried:

8. No silly billy - you cross your legs :rolleyes:

9. Ah right, sorry. It all makes sense now, I wasn't thinking straight. :upyeah: Cheers Exie.

10. I know, drunk already? :eek:

11. Going for a Chinese now, then on it after that. :yum :beer:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Eatin's Cheatin'

13. Mmmmm, one engine at its refresh mileage and the spare with 420 km to go. Depending on the refresh regime that could be anything from a top end rebuild or a complete engine rebuild which will add up to another £5k per engine. That is not a cheap package. Andy

14. Proper, GP race bike though. Something for the occasional show lap and for possibly overseas trackday but mainly for a plinth with the bodywork off. This or an old SP model road 888? This every day imho :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information