1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. So standard and race cans, 2 ecu as well? The vans look wrong for the period, slash but, so wondering if it’s been messed with a bit bit don’t know what is standard tbh.

2. Standard cans are worth a few quid.4k from Ducati.I would factor in repainting the wheels they look gash.

3. I think the shop will know it's full history being the supplying main Dealer.

4. Looks like a 70mm system with slash cut cans.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Not everyone is honest when selling. Even the occasional shop can omit a bit of detail ;) like something that should be there but isn’t.

• WTF WTF x 1
  6. Yep, that's the 70mm system. Mine has the same and I got the full original exhaust with in a box when I bought it along with the full length carbon Termis.

upload_2017-12-15_21-54-39.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. So, it's an 09 bike so it came with nothing only the etched 1098R top yoke. It would be nice if all the original kit like rear sets, heel plates and exhaust with ecu come with it. Service history is key, shims every 7500 costing upwards £1k. A bit of owner history would be good and don't forget it should come with the Ducati data logger stuff. Seat unit is fecking expensive so must be pristine. Only no no for me would be a DP QS fitted as the box is sensitive to set up and easily lunched. Start low maybe £1500 under asking price to offset transport costs. Always happy to chat on the phone. Andy

#4329 Android853sp, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Trouble is, someone will pay....

9. Ask and talk to Billy.
    Hes as sound as they come.
    If he has room to budge on price, he will.
    I,m over due a visit up to millsport for a nose , if its easisr for you to ferry/ fly Dublin give me a pm and should be able to run you up.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Your gonna need a bigger plane :)
    Go for it Bradders!

11. Sold for £3500. Seems a low price.

12. Cheep bike that.

13. If it wasn't his mates bid - wasn't it up for £20k + in the Sheffield shop last year?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I've seen it for sale for £6000 ish.

15. If you are going to call I would make it sharpish if I were you. The one I was due to purchase fell through last week and as soon as I get my 5k deposit back, I'm likely to put it straight on this one as there is a 1098R sized hole in my barn that now needs filling (ooh-er)!

16. I'm not surprised your deal fell through if you inform your competitors to get in quick before you buy something. :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information