1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Dammit. I’m both business man of the day and waster time.

2. Absolute cloud cuckoo land. For the last 12 months good examples that include the GP7 exhaust kit have been changing hands for around the £50 to £55k mark. I cannot see any reason why all of a sudden they have increased in asking price by £30 to £40k. Limits your market and deludes owners in to believing that theirs are worth similar money, which is just a self defeating circle. It’s worth £100k but I can’t find a buyer. Sorry, rant over. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ssshhhhhhh! Spoil sport. :mad: I was having a lovely dream about selling up and lying on a beach in Bali. :sun:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. James May's 888 at a dealer in London on ebay..you look it up

• Like Like x 6
  5. Owned by A.N Other(s) for 21 years. Owned by J. May for 3 years. May be over egging the celebrity ownership bit me thinks. Nice looking bike though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Very strange .....

7. At a guess, he’s nuking scammers.

8. Just fat fingers! Didn't even realise I'd done it. It took me a while to realise what you meant! :blush:

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  9. :upyeah:

10. I've just looked at his other items
    ....he has around 200 other bikes/motor homes/classic cars with exactly the same description ... Is there a way of reporting scum like that?

11. i have reported many adverts over the years on ebay some they take down as and when they are in the mood and others just some stay up/listed:thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information