1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Yes. You can report each add, which I often do, but ebay appear to do almost nothing to scammers immediately re-listing stuff.

It’s maddening because if my tired old eyes can recognise the style and formatting these morons ALWAYS use, then I struggle to believe that they can’t employ an algorithm to do so on thier behalf.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. He's gone again - sure it's the same bloke who keeps doing it, his listings are always the same spread of a mixture of odd vehicles

3. Also there is another problem with ebay,if you put in UK only and scroll down you will see in the bottom left hand corner a overseas name,,hows that work:(

4. Yep, I put a bid in for a bike yesterday before I noticed. It was gone within a few hours.

5. :eyes:

:thinkingface:

6. is it Exige,Moonlighting:D

7. He had a bet that I would buy a bike next and I said he would :thinkingface: I see I nearly won o_O

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. what another bloody bike:thinkingface:cant keep up with you:confused:

9. him you mean :mad:

10. Yes. Under help and contact. Report an Item. I reported 3 of them last night. Suspect the same person/group but all had different ebay accounts.

11. They claimed to be in Edinburgh but when you go to the profile it shows the USA so I suspect they had hacked an account. I saw some of their other items and they have gone too, I had reported them yesterday morning as I'm sure a few had.

12. It was a silly bid on a silly bike and would never have won. But worth a punt. :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  13. Must be. Top bin work there, with a bin in every pic and to top it off, a wheel barrow and cement mixer both full of detritus. :upyeah:A legend of a photographer. :)

If he's not already on this forum, we need to track him down and offer him premium membership forthwith. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. That’s the bike Ducati Pboro took in on a p/ex then moved on to SBoS. Want to know how much DP gave for it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Yes :)

16. So, checked with the seller (are you on here :thinkingface:) belts last changed in 2013 and deemed at the recent service fit for another 2 years by LM? That's 7 years :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information