1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. I think it was said that he got bored with having them and decided to move them on. They all sold on Ebay. I remember one of the last ones was advertised with less than 5k miles I think it was and it had done nearer 25k if I remember rightly. He corrected his ad when it was found out, but left the price the same o_O. If he had held on until now he would have done a lot better as the last 2 years have gone mental!

2. ducati 749R for sale on ebay in east grinstead £8000:thinkingface:did ask for the mileage but no reply

3. I asked ages ago :innocent::yum
    His ads sort of seem dodgy. different paving on all 3 bikes being sold, same type of format with the typing, also selling some Ferrari parts and a Ferrari in the background of one of the bike ads. I was a little suspicious :thinkingface: but not entirely.

4. My take on it as well,,but came up with the answer does he work away from home in F1:thinkingface:

5. In any event, people who want to sell things/ are selling things legitimately respond to enquiries.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes you are right 100% you have to go with Gut feeling:upyeah:

7. I'd have been after that with cash if it were closer, but as it is someone will get a bargain, or stung if not careful - who was after an 04 the other day, I can't remember...

8. he must be OK he`s got a 911:D

9. Oh fook, there's my gut instinct kicked in big time :worried:

10. at east grinstead every day have been for 30 plus years:upyeah:

11. You know what they say,, if too good to be true.........:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. 7 fraudulent sales this morning ranging from a 916sps to a 750GT. All the same seller matclark247, all the same type face format, all encouraging to contact off eBay and all reported. Andy

13. Surely eBay must know how this person hacks accounts so easily and therefore stop it happening. He's hacking multiple accounts a day now. :confused:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information