1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. I havn't a clue how they managed to get into my account,and then change the password for their own.
    As you say-they could put their knowledge to good use.
    They are crafty bastards-my account was hacked into and used just before midnight.I didn't find the fraud until the following day.

2. Mine was hacked too (eBay). No idea how, but a quick phone call had it restored. :confused:

3. Pleased to see it didn’t take long for eBay to remove the posts. Andy

4. Not really, I thought I was getting a 998R for £3k. :( Spolisports :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. There back again already, just 10 minutes later !: unamused:

6. So he is. I like his SPS. :thinkingface:.........................I'm bidding. :yum

Zero feedback on this account. :bucktooth:

upload_2018-2-22_21-1-13.png
    upload_2018-2-22_21-1-48.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. I see whoever it is, is using a new account this time, zero feedback. Lost 3 minutes of my life but reported the fekker. Andy

8. Look at all his lovely stuff. :yum

upload_2018-2-22_21-4-13.png

9. Oi, don't report the SPS. :mad: I want that. :worried:

10. Too late :D Andy

11. I reported all of those on Monday. How can Ebay not recognise this if we do?

12. No human monitoring involved or intervention. Andy

13. Ah, yes. Much like my marriage. I feel their pain.

14. Awwwwwwww :(

15. You think eBay would be able to filter this sort of stuff. FFS if I so much as sneak my phone number into an email they're on to me straight away with threats of exclusion and leg breaking. Same as Always , pick on the little guy!: unamused:

16. Same seller I bought my 748r off, and removed the ally subframe which I now see is on the yellow one he's selling, i
    know because he sent pictures of both bikes previously. Do not trust his word for the condition of the bike I've found many issues with my bike that was described as high mileage but mint!

Check everything

Do Not Sell My Personal Information