1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Looks pretty original except for the Sil Moto exhaust which is not. Came fitted with a 45mm system and aluminium Termignonis. The option was a 45/50mm collector and (not for road use) carbon Termignonis. Nice bike but I do not believe the current market will support £11,000 for a 2001 registered 2002MY assuming it’s not a 2001MY that someone has swapped out the Showa forks for the Ohlins. Stock steering damper and black plastic mirrors are correct though. Andy

2. To my untrained eye i'm not sure what came with what model but at 11k i thought it was a few £££ over the top

3. I have the same model but in yellow and a few more miles.
    4E443CE9-08C7-443F-9078-5E72D15B67DF.jpeg
    Mind you, if he does get £11,000, when mine goes up for sale later in the year, I’ll be chancing my arm for a bit more than I think they are worth. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  4. That looks in great condition, is it me or does the yellow 748,999 etc models look the bit more like limited edition models, as not as many as red.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Most 748R's were yellow :)

6. Tis nothing that a good marker pen couldn’t fix.... (sorry that’s a red marker pen)

X

#5326 Noods, Mar 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2018
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. Could be just a basic 748 not an R,
    How you doing Noods

8. He's been a lil cheeky o_O

9. I missed something there then, someone been busy with the felt tip pens, remember when colouring in don't go over the lines :)

10. I’m told I’m doing very well thanks mte.. fewer headaches now, a little less tired, speech improving.. deaf in left ear and almost blind in left eye... but still got me good looks, me Barnet is damm fine again now, my fruit and veg dept although chilled at mo, still works well and I’ve still got that West Ham charm and chunter... x

• Like Like x 4
  11. Good to hear there is some improvement, especially the barnet :upyeah:
    The Essex Ducati meet has changed its meeting place which is a bit more local to you,
    Great Bentley Ducati Attendees

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. No sooner was this one posted yesterday and I was on it.. contacted the guy with my offer of £5250 ( didn’t know it was cat D at the time) he came straight back at me saying “ piss off mate” I wrote back saying how much work it would need after 3 yrs not running etc, tyres seals battery etc etc .. summing up I said I’m only £300 off your asking price so to tell me to piss off? ( he’s likely to get a calling card) he wrote back saying ... but your offer was £250??
    Ah.. obv my bad eye had taken control of my digits and I’d missed the initial and important 5 from the 5250..

Sorry mte... then he told me it was a cat D... no thanks then..

I’m sure the hospital nurse said I had perfect vision? Mind you being deaf in one ear doesn’t help I guess, she probably said I have perfect vision in my right eye..

Anyway, nothing wrong with my texting finger skills!

Sully ild Nuddles hay!

X

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. So if I’m reading this correctly ?
    It’s good, for a 35 year old, but no use to yourself being a 68 year old... ?

X

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. I'll have you know, it was my 50th birthday last week

[​IMG]

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information