1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. Noods has set up a new thread for sale Ducati's only this morning:upyeah:

2. Thought this was Ebay Bikes?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. yes it is for sure any old bike/make,,,but any ducati's from now on stick them on the other thread that is 100% ducati's:upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. @XH558 , i disagreed with the post above as i don't agree. That's the point of the "disagree". If you'd like to have a "who can give the most negative ratings" contest i'm happy to take you on.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. just received a disagree from the man with a few slate's missing:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. your point being?

7. I know how it work's pal,as i have been on here for three month's now:upyeah:

8. so the reason for your random disagree?

9. I know how it work's pal,as i have been on here for three month's now:upyeah:
    the ebay bike's thread is all different make's,so does it not make sense to put them on nood's new thread:upyeah:

10. Fight :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Like Like x 2
  11. A lad at work has a 996 and it's been in the garage for ages after failing to start.

I kept trying to buy it from him as he wasn't doing anything with it. (I sensed he got sick of me asking, so stopped) :pensive:

Anyway, he told me a few weeks ago that the valve stem oil seals had become stuck and managed to get dragged down with the valves (through lask of being ran, I would imagine) :eek: The bike had no compression. o_O Now sorted and he's keeping it. :(

12. My view on the point he was making was that the "Ducati Bikes for Sale" SECTION should only be for Ducati's and not for Honda's, etc, not that ANY/ALL Ducat's for sale should be on 1 THREAD.

My view is leave the eBay thread for bikes people happen to see but have no connection to.

upload_2018-3-20_11-22-56.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  13. [​IMG]

14. Don't listen to reason then do what you want,,, i just don't care:upyeah:

15. #5379 XH558, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  16. so are you going to disagree with every post i make from now on:thinkingface:WHAT'S THE POINT OF ME BEING ON HERE THEN:thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information