1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. 2006 DUCATI GT1000 SPORTS CLASSIC 1000GT | eBay

So ...... I bid yesterday £5100 and I was outbid....£5250....outbid.......£5500 outbid and it ended up selling for £5600 with the seller saying he'd give back £200 as the engine needs respraying so £5400... good price I thought and you could sell the panniers etc.

Its back on today at £6500 with the seller saying the buyer backed out ........ !! why would he accept £5600 on an auction and then put it back on at £6500 ?

There was no way he was going to let that bike sell for £5600. That's the second time that's happened to me.....this week.

2. Dunno it does sound strange doesnt it.

mind judging from the angle of the tank and seat it looks like hes been hit in the rear by a bus..

:Hilarious:

3. You never know what's in people's minds, could be any sort of manoeuvre, the machinations of eBay. It's quite clear some sellers back out of a deal and then blame the other party and if no one takes action then they have gotten away with it.

I have often wondered what happens when you get counter claims, not impossible, each blaming the other under the right circumstances. It can be a real minefield.

4. I sold the same homing pigeon twenty five times on Ebay

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. That looks great in Yellow :upyeah:

6. Isn't that advertised a little wrong? I had to check it didn't have an SV motor swapped into it :rolleyes:

7. panigali 1198 on ebay just now at £4600 !!!!!!!! red, ex CRS

8. Current bid:
    £4,600.00
    Reserve not met

:)

9. 6 days to go,, tempted ??????????????

10. Not me mate, selling my Cat D 1199 with track fairing on as it is.
    Will look again at biulding/buying another 1199 Trackbike in 1-2 years when prices are much lower.

11. you notice it is an ex race trainer,, whats the chances of the box / clutch / or engine being fkd

12. Oh for fucks sake!!! And his reserve isn't met either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Wideyed:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information