1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. My friend's GSXR1000, for anybody that could be interested. :upyeah:Lots of extras on it.

GSXR1000 K7

s-l1600.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Rob,,,Not your cup of tea then.............

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Been crashed a lot ! :D Andy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wrong colour frame for the year. So it's at least been apart. Looks horrible, very rough and a lot of money for what it is.

Someone chancing his arm after seeing what a half decent one would fetch.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I put a wanted ad on eBay as I'm looking for a 1098S Streetfighter and the owner of this bike contacted me. It was originally a gold frame bike but he had it repainted in red about 5 years ago. It's maybe a decent bike under all them gawdy stickers. It's been serviced more than needed which is a good sign but the mileage is too high for me, and even though I think it looks better with a red frame it's not original which doesn't rest well with me . I told him I thought it would be worth around £7.5k. He's definitely pushing his luck at £9.5k, but you never know there isn't any about and there's plenty of people looking for one. He's after a Harley next so he'll need all the money he can muster for chrome polish and tractor parts. Personally I'd have taken the stickers off before advertising it as they're not to most people's taste.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. IMG_1854.JPG
    Hey BigM. Is this one any use to you? I've just bought it but was planning to trade it in when my Speciale is ready. I'd make it available if so!
    Joe

• Like Like x 4
  7. Wow! That's nice and the best colour in my opinion. Thanks for the offer, I'm just about to do a deal on one today to be honest but if there's an 11th hour problem I'll be in touch. :upyeah:

8. I hope all go
    I hope it goes well, I'm not putting it on general sale so it won't be going anywhere. I'll pm you in a minute too.

9. Hey Joe,,Smart looking bike:upyeah: and i see you have a clamp for every application possible:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anybody know whether Ducati actually offered factory fit decals for panigales?

I'm not convinced they ever did, perhaps DMC or Ducati Manchester may have done as they tend to add graphics to help differentiate, but they're not really factory fitted options.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/132594653975

So is this just a nice low mileage 899 with some artistic license used in the sales description?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information