1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. He's after Exige's wallet that's what i've heard;)

2. He can have it for £20 and I'd make a profit :)

3. that's good business sense:upyeah:

4. £100 cheaper. Andy

5. One of the earliest models that does not benefit from the later engine modifications and Ohlins suspension. It has also not benefitted from a correct service history which required belts annually, if you want to be pedantic :) Still a nice looking bike if, IMO, a bit on the rich side but good luck to the guy. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Isn’t that a Showa rear shock with a sticker on it? Can’t tell, but subframe looks steel too.

#6452 bradders, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  7. The seller states in his diatribe, sorry, description, that it's a Showa, so fair play to the guy. Only got a phone to view the pictures so not noticed but it would be the earky weak subframe that got reinforcing bars welded to it in 2001. Andy

8. #Always,always make/do your own checks on any bike that is show on this forum (ebay/gumtree etc):upyeah:

9. No such fekking thing as a 2002 916 Foggy Rep. Manufactured in 1998 and not registered until 2002. Pedantic ? Damn right I am, fekking hate lazy salesmen selling stuff they know nothing about for an outrageous price. Gggrrrr. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sold my Foggy Rep for 7k in 2005 . Mind you I’d thrashed it to within an inch of its life!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information