1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. I like them as it stands out from the rest ?

2. Personal taste of course - but I suspect most buyers wont :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I agree. Sell it as standard. Sell your bits separately. The stickers dont help it, no offence meant but buyers want unmolested bikes. Make it look as unmolested as possible. Buyers are picky, finicky and wrong. But theyre the ones with the money. I got more selling my 1198 oem and all my bits separately.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I appreciate the feedback , I purchased the bike as it is and I preferred it to the other standard looking 1198 I looked at.
    If I get no joy on EBay I will take stickers etc off

5. I understand totally. Took me ages to sell my 1198, but once oem it went very quickly. Go figure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I have this in the watch list and viewed it 100000 times. However the wife would kill me at the moment. I will have a 748 in the shed, the one I always wanted as a kid! Love the grey.

7. Very much like these but can't help thinking they are overpriced for a basic motorcycle with a few add ons:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. It's my bike Coffey - gerrit bought :p
    Generous discount to Forum members - If no takers soon it looks like I'll keep it and sell the 916 Senna, cannot justify keeping 2 bikes so similar at the mo so something has to go:oops:

• Like Like x 1
  9. o_O:dizzy: Well that didnt help!! Just bad timing for me! Having said that if you get 5, please PM me a ‘Generous discount to forum members’ price :laughing: .... thanks! Adam.

10. You're hooked o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information