1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Some parts were on when I bought it, Ive a few very nice parts that I havnt got round to fitting yet but there worth a penny or 2 so they wont be going along with bike, I had planned having the 888 a long time along with the streetfighter but im hankering towards a new tuono factory, don't know if im doing the right thing but ide love to have the one and cant keep them all, if it doesn't sell I will keep both, was out on the sfs today, sun was shinning and its a little worrying whether im doing the right thing, sfs is an awesome machine

2. Ta mate

3. Saying that if the new streetfighter v4 does arrive and its a realistic price I think that's the other option

4. Looks very nice. Was just a play on the Golf advert in my ickle head.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. "COMPLETE WITH SQUIRE SINGLE SEATER WHICH IS 15 YEARS OLD, NEVER BEEN USED"

I hear you but this line somewhat changes that perspective :)

6. What do you mean if? It is arriving, announced November :):upyeah:but don't tell anyone as it's a secret :eyes:

7. Ssshhhhhhh! :mad:

8. Shhhhh, secret remember - just had to stop him buying before it's announced :innocent:

9. Good thinking. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. but don't tell anyone else :thinkingface:

11. :upyeah:

12. :eyes: Haha will believe it when I see with my own eyes

13. :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Will mine do :eyes:
    And ssshhhhh……………………..

15. Ssssshhhhhh!!!! :mad:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information