1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. My ST2 is not being advertised on that site. I will advertise it here when I find out how to do that sort of software manipulation!! How?? The bike is a 22K red bike with a rare price of £1,250 plus luggage. Ideal for Santa.
    Dave

2. You mean Ebay? They make it very easy. You just open an account with them and they have a step by step process for you to list a description of your bike and include photos with the listing. Make sure that you read, however, their % take on final value of the sale as well as any fee for listing your bike.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. exactly...every ad has some sort of fook up on it...you think they would check..

• Like Like x 1
  4. I remember the first ducati i viewed in 2013 (916sps 1998 model)had the same problem with one advert priced at £8000 and the other at £10k,I said i would only pay the first price but we didn't agree so i walked away,no regrets:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Philistine :rolleyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. I think it was up for £19k,but what he paid is another matter and for him to disclose:upyeah:

7. I was lucky to see Paul Smart riding one of those machines at Mallory post TT meeting.
    He did not hang about around the S's. He must have been very confident onthat bike,
    Which he said has neutral steering characteristics.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think they've made a genuine error.
    However I agree that they need to carefully check every advert for simple errors like this.
    They are classifieds, so you can't click a buy it now.

9. "The Paul Smart replica is a much sought after vehicle with only 2000 made and delivered world wide with only 500 coming to the UK, none will have been presented by Ducati or owned by the man himself other than this machine."

Paul Smart himself told me that he got three of them when they came out. So the text of the advert is not strictly correct.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. It was considerably less than that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yeah been on sale for a longtime, think I'd be doing him & bike a favour if the price is right.
    Mrs T has a almost brand spanking Kia Sportage , so off my case for the time being.

Might go & view in New year, trying to search for 998s deep sump fairings but not getting many hits. Other bits like triple clamp, bars, headlights assembly seem easy to get.

12. Are they available new?

13. I often find when searching for stuff like that, typing nos often helps but the downside of that is, that it tends to be people who know the value of nos items

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information