1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Think new is well over £2k for sides & front cowl. Probaly why it's still for sale

2. The belly pan is over £600, just checked, fairing sides x 4 about £1300, didn't check the front cowl, got bored...
    With £1500 off the price it might be the way to go, save painting and is all genuine and spot on :thinkingface: they will still have a profit in it for £1500 less for sure. Trouble is the mileage will probably not be verifiable, and what else will you find :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. O5 and 06 came with deep black swing arm on all models too.

4. I'm not a 916 expert, and others can advise what is correct for the year model, but it doesn't immedieately look to me like a 3000 mile bike unless it's had a very unusual history. Also I'd be asking why is the bike in the Isle of Wight when its being sold by a business in Kent?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Expensive, very expensive and very little detail in the advert. IF it is an early model built at the Cagiva factory you won't be able to replace the damaged panels which immediately devalues it. Looking at the available MoT history and given the reason for the first MoT failure, I'd ask for hard evidence to verify the mileage. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I live on the Isle of Wight, and have asked about this bike, separate advert on Facebook sales, he states he can not verify the mileage 100%, and I agree with Andy that the condition doesn’t relate to a 3000 mile bike.
    Also, original panels not available and various other parts not original so devalues the bike straight away.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. That's been up for a while. Surprised its still there. Nice looking customisation. If it wasn't so far away I might have gone and had a look. Not a lot of money if its been done well, IMHO.

8. My thoughts exactly :):upyeah:

9. I must be missing something because it does absolutely nothing for me. Andy

10. Yip, way too small :p

11. Not true, 749 Dark 2005 has the grey swingarm :yum

12. Thanks! My thoughts too

13. Oh that's interesting, thanks!

14. Thanks!

15. I think you mentioned that before but I forgot :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information