1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Don't "dislike" it at all but have come to prefer the older bikes in their original spec.
    The Krakenhead Goldwing is a beautifully built machine but not something I would choose to own.
    The "nuke" was a fat fingers error. :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #7847 Android853sp, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  3. My heart would bleed for them if they lost money on it. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Wow. Big price

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Isn't everything these days? :(

Nice bike though.:motorcycleduc: :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. That £19k - £22k bracket seems to be what the most recent 1098R sales have been marketed at (except for Sheffield of course). Not sure how quickly, if at all, the bikes are selling at that price though. After what seemed a rash of 1098R sales during late 2017 into the summer of 2018, it’s all gone a lot quieter with the odd 1 or 2 pooping up. Never did understand why Ash had difficulty selling his. Andy

7. Isn’t this the one that got a mention on here last week ? I was supposed to be meeting a mate at Snells tomorrow but his bits haven’t arrived. I read an advert that implied the “Team” version is the less popular than the “Rosso”. Why ? Andy

8. Well, they made less Rosso's. No reason for it other than more people ordered Team versions. My mate wanted a Rosso, specifically when he bought his, I wanted a Team. I have taste, so I am correct. :innocent:

The real reason probably is, that the guy in the advert was selling a Rosso. :grinning: I've certainly never noticed a price premium, like say an early red / white Yamaha R1 has over a blue R1. There are cases like this (blue / white GSXR's), but not with the Desmo in my opinion.

9. Where does the Marlborough bar code colour scheme sit in the scheme of things ? Andy

10. Means it's probably been down the road. o_O

• Like Like x 1
  11. So are you saying that the Alice colour scheme was not a Ducati OE choice ? Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information