1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Just sent him this...
    Should that not be £3.5K maximum as it will need a complete re spray?
    Anyone have any more advice? :eek:

2. Pimpy....:cool:

3. Just received a belated but very polite reply :Happy::

Starting price is as listed but thank you for your message.

4. They don't look like magnesium wheels to me!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. do 996's not have a battery strap or bolt frame?..

6. No strap, but there should be a small angle bracket bolted to the frame that sits over the ridge at the rear of the battery.

Shame really because that, plus the tiny chip in the mirror have put me off... :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Theyre not. They are the standard alu ones. Mag wheels dont have that rebate on the spokes.

8. B*110x...that's only 3000 miles a year!
    Mine Mutley did 10k per year and runs perfect

9. .............. Compared to most Diavels.

10. It was £10495 now it's £10995 - i friggin hate ebay :mad:

11. q like the Duval, if it wasn't for that ridiculous exhaust,, Ducati really should learn what to do with their exhausts :Banghead:,, (except for the beautiful 749 of course ;))

12. Just stuck my sport classic on eBay don't think it will sell but thought I would have a laugh

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. That means you think it's too pricey - so what chance do the poor buyers have ;)

14. I don't think it is but just a slow time of the year and will only sell it for what I think it's worth, or keep it

15. Sell in Spring - get the pipe sorted in the mean time - you never know though with rarer bikes as they sell better all year round than normal run of the mill stuff.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information