1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Crack on....

2. Probably, some are pictures taken by the original owner before being bought by DWT.
    I would still stay away....don't like this we buy any car type of companies.

3. Not very professional if that's the case :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 2
  4. 43 new listings, all scams, beggars belief. eBay are shit. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Good job too:upyeah:

6. Why doesn't someone start a site with buyers rather than sellers? As a buyer you describe exactly what you want, send 50% of your undisclosed budget as an escrow deposit and wait for sellers to negotiate their offers. For the benefit of both sides, any previous transaction is available to make sure wishful pricing from either side does not waste time.

7. Taken down...

8. Yep I reported it as soon as I seen it, He went from a few things for sale to 4500 in a matter of mins,

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’m torn here because looking at the feedback, the lister is a chancer, sailing very close to the wind. Looking at what the business is selling and has sold, I cannot think of a reason why a widow would be trading in her late husband’s project with the likes of that business. Likely to be another money pit. Andy

10. You could be correct on this one,inspector clouseau;):upyeah:

11. That's why i flagged it up ,but andy has given it a thumbs down:confused:

12. Ah yes, you might get a bargain but he won't sell you it going by his record:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. He's often pessimistic that one :thinkingface:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information