1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Mine only have solo seats:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yes the PS1000l (2000 worldwide production) but no to the sports classic,i guess it's a modern flick of the switch motorcycle that harks back to the original 1970/80's without the headaches & market forces kick in:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I can expect there's some shill bidding there...

4. But it sold however it got to here :thinkingface:

5. by sold do you mean funds have transferred between buyer and seller?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I do wonder if they genuinely have no idea what they are talking about rather than deliberately advertising to deceive or is that just me being naive ? Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. He has obviously found out how many were sold in that colour as a BiPosta - or thinks he has? He has then said 1/146 (not meaning No1 of 146 but 1 of the 146) and is advertising it as a limited Edition to deceive an unsuspecting buyer... I'm afraid it is as simple as that :worried:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I don't know, I don't have access to either's bank accounts. :rolleyes:

But you said 'Shill Bidding', which is act of pushing the price of an item up at auction, not whether something actually sells. :thinkingface: He had no reserve on it, so will have to pay all the final fees, which seems a strange thing to do if he had his pals bidding on it. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. But the winning can be cancelled at the bidders request so no fees would be payable.

I'm 100 percent sure that the bike will not sell to the winning bidder through eBay. It's unfortunately very common practice for sellers to use eBay to establish market value and then find a way to back out of the deal to avoid paying fees and then sell to either the winning bidder or an under bidder outside of ebay

Do Not Sell My Personal Information