1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Not really sure what to say but if the bikes back up to spec stub frame/paintwork you must be in profit.:thinkingface:

2. Which bike? A 748r bought on eBay but with wrong bits on? I can’t see one was it some time ago

3. Annoyed me he did the whole subframe swap then strung me along. He also could of been upfront about the other issues because honestly I'd of still bought it I like projects it was to develop anyway but he didn't he lied.

As I said the 749r might be good, just if you deal with him check everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. probably 18 months ago or more now. I didnt buy through ebay.

5. People remember everything on here, I don’t even remember what I did this weekend just past - let alone what bike someone bought on here 18 months ago :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I couldn't tell you what day it is at the moment as I've been off work for 6 weeks. I don't normally post much stuff, but 2 disc's in my neck playing up mean I'm bored spending more time on the internet.

7. I was just looking back through old posts just to catch up. What a rat he is. Did you get the bike sorted and painted etc?

8. Should be next year mate better than new

9. Feel yer pain mate. Had similar experience with my 911. Jock wanker told pack of lies, videos vids etc but didn’t have the history he said it did, was missing one of the manuals, was an import vehicle not UK (although uk spec as it was a forced job in Germany for a year before coming back) plus some stuff like heated rear wk down didn’t work, few bits had been patched up, stereo code was wrong even when checked by Porsche.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. I think there is a lesson somewhere here.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Yep. Never trust a jock.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Good sound advice for all the forum members that might just give the bike some consideration and thank you for sharing this.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Agreed but you could change them over for MPH if it bothered you that much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I had a nice black and green one in the 90s. Cracking little bike. Regret selling it.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information