1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. Just not any old belts but Exige belts.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. He's got away with belts but I'd want them changed or be the first thing I'd do.

Oil and filter change would be a concern depending on how it has been used but not necessarily a deal breaker.

Coolant condition could also be an issue.

I'd use those points as hard bargaining over the price but not expect to buy it so you don't get sucked into paying too much - can't really comment on the price

3. Chris Kelly's belts ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Very good belts - been in my ST4 since 2016 :D getting changed this winter :thinkingface::upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Different one at Riders, this was for sale on here about 3 years ago, then at Bonham's April 2019 where it didn't sell and it's current owner made an offer after the auction to secure it. He is now selling it (customer bike displayed in the shop - a mate of the Ex Ducati Leeds Mechanic who works there) :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. No didn't see that one, you did well to get 2k off, shame you spent to much time pondering :confused:

The one i linked to, looks very sharp and clean

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. the red one was better, I don't really regret not getting it, if I have to spend 24 hours justifying a buy then I didn't want it that much. The real snip came mid-summer 2019 - that was squeaky mileage and went for around £2.8. Again, I decided not to chase it so helps me with the logic when they are a grand more.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information