1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. It needs posh forks and wheels, also a less droopy exhaust :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I think your spot on, when you say if you needed 24 hours to think about it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lovely bike. If it is an SPS (which it says on the tail unit) it looks VERY good value. Just wondering as the '99 model had Ohlins rear but Showa forks and this one has full Ohlins. I can't tell from the pics if the seat unit is a mono or not, can you?

4. He's not advertising as SPS and he seems to know what he's on about - lovely looker though, wish I had that kind of dosh right now :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Not sure if it's a real mono straight from the factory with the Ohlins spec,but if it is then very good value for money,with a further discount applied of course.;)IMO

6. ..and no aluminium subframe inplay!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Its a BP with an aftermarket MP seat, you can see the pillion footrest hanger brackets in a couple of the pics, still a very clean bike though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I guess a 996SPS for £16,000 is possibly a good price too - looks like the pension fund is being raided :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. So, why are 916 Sennas so expensive? They are pretty bog standard apart from the colour scheme... and this one has a face on it!?

10. Exclusivity?

11. I'll get my biro's!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Have you bought them yet? :D

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2