1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Mainly dealer prices at that level.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. And?.....

3. Just finishing work

4. Was holding for 20 mins to speak to someone, no joy, will try again in the morning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. My thinking was: there are bikes in shops for 6500-7k with less miles and lots of history. Few non standard bits and in decent condition. UK original import.

This one was iirc about 30k miles, looked clean and was standard. No history from before current owner. Italian import. So imho you need to factor a serve at least (a grand) plus the ‘cost’ of non UK bike. So 4-4500 seemed reasonable :)

think it was in calne??

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Is this a standard 851 you are talking about? I was. Not an sp5 or anything/../

7. Yeah, SP5

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hahahaha I’d have defo stuck an offer in of 4k pmsl

or maybe not :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. :neutral:

10. Re the 996 offered at 4.2k by a dealer; I eventually got to talk to someone this morning and it’s been sold :( was bought and taken away at the weekend. Maybe someone did get a bargain:thinkingface:

@Jez900ie I didn’t even bother to ask the guy why it was so cheap and whether it was being sold as a roadworthy bike with MOT.

11. If it's too cheap then we know the answer don't we.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Spot on with that observation.:upyeah:

13. Is the seat cover correct as it looks like a separate sub-frame for a mono? Still looks like a nice bike I'd be happy to have

14. I must've missed the part where it is suggests that it is unmolested.

One for the spelling police though.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I read it as that when he said it was bought for a collection and still on ORIGANAL TYERS - but that could possibly mean anything :bucktooth::thinkingface::D

16. I've never seen one of those before now (plastic seat cap ,but very,very nice),but that can be removed anytime soon if you don't like,it has the standard steel subframe in play,the after market clutch slave cylinder can be swapped over back to a factory one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Can yo lend me 6 grand :thinkingface::D

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information