1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  1. And another :D

B076AE37-3ED8-495F-9699-4C7151783810.jpeg
    right, Im off :D

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  2. Anyone watching this ? It ends very soon and I`m tempted to bid on it but something about it is making me cautious.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2016-Red...074306?hash=item288e98dc02:g:8o4AAOSw30JeRnWY

I`ve emailed the seller to ask for the registration number but no reply and looking at the feedback there is hardly any recent activity and nothing bike related. Pretty crappy pictures too and the second picture seems to show a stripe on the seat cover or is that just a trick of the light ? No stripe visible on any other pics.

3. The stripe is a reflection. Ad looks genuine. Slightly odd re no ref number on request. An HPI check can be done very quickly. Could be good deal.

#11648 Expat Jack, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. You know your onions and if your first impressions are not good, I’d trust your instincts and Irvine is a bloody long way to go to find out you have made a mistake. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Agree. Long way. Trust your gut.

6. I know people pile in at the last minute on auctions but half an hour to go and its still below £4400 FFS. I may bid and then if I win see if we have any forum members in that area who wouldnt mind checking it out before I make a long trip. If no forum members then worth splashing out on the RAC or similar I suppose.

7. £5229. Did you win it?

8. Afraid not, my limit was £5100 as was allowing another £400 for an inspection and transport so £5500 in total. Someone got a bargain there presuming it was genuine.

9. Well, you had a go and hit your limit. I admire your self control, good strategy.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. #11656 Android853sp, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sounds like a nice problem to have :thinkingface::D

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. A S.A.E is on it's way to you,just pop it in there for me & i'd be very grateful.;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I have to do the same for a builder. Santander just need me to call in the morning, validate me/account, as usual ‘are you sure’ questions then I can collect same day.

otherwise I use bank transfer for buying bigger stuff

14. Just logged on and noticed this topic. Only 20 mins from me so would happily have gone to check it out for you but a bit after the fact now anyway.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information