1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Is that the same one with the wall unit alinement discrepancies.:worried:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. It’s not Spence - its the guy he sold it to I would guess.

The exhaust looked familiar but it’s the bar ends that triggered the recognition one red, one silver.

The same scratch pattern on the Ducati performance brake lever was the clincher.

DB521EFA-FF9C-4B8C-8D06-3F5ACC0D423C.jpeg FE1C6004-DE71-4D49-89CC-3ED464293904.jpeg

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Just shocking really. Unless an oversight... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  4. I’ve sent the seller a friendly message, pointing out that not as described (ohlins etc) and I think I know the bike and its a CAT B write off so actually silent legal to ride at all. Break only. (Or take the risk as some track bikes are).

Suggested if he wanted to keep his 100% feedback amend the ad :upyeah: Could be genuine mistake.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Did you get a response?

6. Yes - apparently it’s clear it’s a Cat B in the info (I couldn’t see it) and what my fucking problem?!

So less friendly response. Just hope no one gets done over by it. I also mentioned it’s not showing any ohlins and he’s be lucky to get 6k ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. “Buyer Beware” He know’s exactly what he’s doing - chancer!

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. He’s replied again. Apparently it has ohlins (May have steering damper? But can’t see in pic smd he used an odd description I’ve never heard of in 40 years of biking) and he is insistent it’s clear it’s a cat b in the ad....I must be blind.... buyer walk away!! Or buy the ex-P&H bike up for 7500 or offers.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. #12072 Robarano, Apr 8, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. That’s nothing, Ducati Manchester offered 3/3,5k for my Hypermotard which would easily retail @ 6/6,5 after a quick wash and brush up. Where do I sign?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Yeah, I only had a look at one picture. Top money and a bit of a shit box. :grinning:

I'll change my assessment above. :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Must admit i do the same look at a couple of photos, when i should look and read the write up, i wouldn't mind if i was in a rush but lately i seem to have a lot of time on my hands :blush:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. And I will agree with you again :confused::D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. What about this interesting contraption for the alternative.:eyes:
    highlighted-quote-2.jpg

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. I’ll stick to my pushrod thanks o_O

Do Not Sell My Personal Information