1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Registered not MY Shirley :p

2. Not MY as stated :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Could be either..

20200303_124730.jpg

4. Worth checking with the factory :):upyeah: - don't think they would have produced in Dec '03 or anywhere near that as they weren't in the 04 line up.

5. The orig owner was torn between getting an 04 749r or the fe but chose the 998

6. That's odd, they ran parallel with the 999 in 2003 but didn't realise they did in 2004, were they different in the USA than Europe or did they just get it wrong when listing at Omaha :thinkingface:

7. I'm not sure about the claim that this is a "sure fire" investment. I sold mine (exactly the same but red and with nothing like that mileage) for about 2k in about 1984. If you had invested 2k in shares and equities nearly 40 years ago, what would that be worth now? And bear in mind that this is a "what I would like to pocket" price, rather than an actual sell for price.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yep, not at a Ducati dealership, brand new.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. I don’t think so. I think they had the standard 998 engine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. :eek: gosh not sure what to make of that one,only that they're not shifting on the dancefloor without being discounted.?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. See it thanks:upyeah:,and i think this is one that was up for sale in Norfolk which i viewed last year,i have the number written down somewhere,the paintwork was in a mess also the wheels / engine etc,it's been tidied up alot by the looks of things.

• Like Like x 1
  12. And it's the wrong colour;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Must be.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information