1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. I used to have a 1981 650 Kat and i loved it but there where the like that weren't to keen on the looks and for a shaft drive she went well, i wish i had kept it but was in a bit of financial fuck up at the time, life goes on:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Apparently very collectable these days,shaft driven and rubber bands for a cleaner rear drive train is the way to go as my wheels are looking shite these days with chainlube everywhere.What are you using out of interest that doesn't fly off.:thinkingface:

3. I lightly put Rock oil chain lube that i must admit is crap hence lightly but have heard that XCP professional is really good, i just haven't got round to buying any.
    https://www.thesafetysupplycompany....dHCihxaF6w1bTp_NsnK1y3iff_KpfHfBoCIC4QAvD_BwE

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. It’s not the first one and it’s not a prototype - check out the early promo shots - the prototypes had no join in the fairing near the bars as below... ;)

BF5CFBF6-C20A-4C92-85E5-D14A085749E6.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lovely i need to try something different as my patiences are wearing very thin these days,:upyeah: i was going to start a thread on final drive lubing,questions like when do you apply the lube,before you go out on a ride or when you come back with a hot chain etc,but can't be arsed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I now have my bins On and can't see that line,so you must be right.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. B879BB63-35ED-4722-AEB1-4B335C33F65E.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I bloody well thought so you're a kinky crossdresser at weekends.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I Like the strategically placed Ducati Corse logo:laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Gonna need bigger pants :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. and get arrested (again) ;)

12. Erect nipples on a lady has tobe the human Corse hot part version.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Someone told me a funny story sometime ago that a local blacksmith that i know was in the boozer with nothing on & he had his equipment poking out his backside,not so good for the more serious mature drinking folks seating in the corner minding their own business.o_O

14. 4061353e7304cd0010e9021ddca55899.jpg :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Wurth dry lube - after cleaning with paraffin and wiping dry.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information