1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Not having the number plaque, wrong brake rotors, wrong screen deeply effect it's value I feel. Strange a low milage bike has disc replaced, maybe ex track missile? The white wheels are nasty as well.
    Edit; I'd still like to own it!

#15001 Kevin Tallant, Sep 15, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. The plaques on the top yoke my friend,I do know that all 888 had KM's clocks,just not sure about this particular model as well,?,and yes the wheels have been powder coated by the looks of things.Yes originality is the key for a happy rideout & ownership.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Has had the speedo and rev counter changed by looks... as the temperature needle is faded with age against the other two very new looking orange needle pointers.

4. It says the top yoke plague has 'been lost' (probably nicked & glued on FS1E) in my view this sadly affects value in a big way.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  5. How strange as the photograph says different...fecking sale people what do know anyway.:punch:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It certainly is nice besides the niggles and like you say it would be nice to own and if you had it chuck a few quid at it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. On the last photo you can see the top of the plaque.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Agreed but it could be a blank one just placed there with no number engraved.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I think it deserves to be seen in the flesh and picked within an inch of its life.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nearer You than Me location wise....good luck and keep me on speedial if they lock you up.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. As far as i can see on google maps it's an industrial estate the other side of the train trak to Snells. Might pay it a visit seeing the weather is good although it pissed down here last night but the temp is high so roads will be dry by now.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Keep us informed if you do venture out and check the plastics,because i can see a hairline cracks in that seat unit around the bolt area.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Park Lane (UK).

It’s on their stock list.

https://www.parklaneuk.com/motorcycles-for-sale/

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Somebody obviously just wanted it, did you ever enquire about it, i can't remember?

15. Nope.as way overpriced for my small wallet.;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Looking at it again it was bloody nice.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. said by my last dentist

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information