1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Probably one of those funny handshake gigs,;)...i'm trying to avoid signing up with many sites at the minute.

2. What we all need is a time machine @Chris ........if only for a hour to wander around the factory in that period.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I’m on FB and can’t view it

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. They would laugh for spending nearly 3k on it..

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Is it on Facebook Premium ? :thinkingface:

6. It’ll be a closed group where you probably need to answer a few questions before you get approved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. For those that can’t see the FB post here’s a summary of it - it’s a yellow 1993 900 SL with 4 original miles. $15000. Location is Northern Ohio

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 4
  8. LOL :joy: I missed Ron’s original post. Why, just why would anyone build something like that:eek:? I can only presume that was a precursor for the BMW bobber shitefest. “Ja, you av von ze competition, you can have ze job at BMW to create ze greatest pile of hipster deconstructed mockafuckingsoylattechino shite since ze war vich ve should av von”.

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Ja ja, vhot a shitter ja...

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. It’s a closed group, got to join.
    I don’t really do FB but there are some Ducati related FB groups that are worth joining - a bit like this Forum, there are like minded people that are genuine and don’t mess you about; at least that’s my experience to date.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. scheißer, just sayin :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thanks for your thoughts on this matter Paul and i'll give it some consideration.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Many thanks for posting this information as i didn't want to miss out on a bargain.Premium motorcycles command a premium price tag in my book but this one is a little too far & overpriced this time around for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information