1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  1. Your going to piss off a lot of folks with that comment............make sure you duck in good time.:worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Nevermind it wouldn't be the first time, my wife is a big fan so good luck with any come backs that are more intimidating than the wife LOL, :joy:.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Beware of the rottweiler in the skirt & slippers.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. She is ok i wouldn't of married her otherwise:upyeah:, slippers no her problem is shoes, fucking don't get me started lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stilettos and nothing else on a friday night......where do i sign up.:eyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. It's nice and quiet tonight she was out with her friend on the piss yesterday, hasn't been out with her since the con virus lockdown thing, she has a hangover :joy:.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Maybe play the Led Zeppelin track Dazed & Confused at full volume.:laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Slipknot wait and bleed:upyeah:, we are both big fans of slipknot i've seen them twice and took her to a gig and she is now hooked, took her to a gig a couple of years back at Cardiff and they done a really good David Bowie tribute.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. #15155 Nasher, Sep 28, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information