1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• Funny Funny x 3
  1. Or perhaps a ex=fighter pilot that likes barrel rolls.:confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Considering the dealer who is selling this, it seems a more realistic price from them.
    Ducati 750SS Example

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ^^^^ All 3 above are beautiful bikes, the Honda from new had an engine that overwhelmed the chassis (or more properly the weady forks), the 750SS is and will always be a great bike but I already have one (sadly in need of a major restoration) so I will take the 999 when my premium bonds come up on the 3rd December

4. Awful grammer and spelling

5. did you mean "grammar"...haha :joy::joy:

(no harm, no foul. ;))

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Re the track day ....'This will however be in 20201 as per current Government restrictions'

I would put a deposit down however I'm not sure I can wait til 20201 ? Will we be able to ride bikes that run on petrol then?. At least they've covered most of the spelling options of Superleggera in the advert.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. neither I don't think, it says look for details and it spunking 90k surely someone would check it out first!

8. Will we be seeing a new 750 ss rebuild thread soon,

9. The original terms and conditions were buried deep in the Ducati blurb and the number of rides was also limited to 30, not the total number of bikes. All of which, IMO, should be explained up front in the listing. I am also concerned that dhsuperbikes is not and AFAIK, never has been an authorised Ducati dealer. If they have bought this bike from a punter who was allocated it and even if that punter met the conditions for the track day, without going back to the small print, I’m pretty sure the track day isn’t transferrable. You know as well as I do, buying a”new” Ducati in the UK from an independent is fraught with potential problems. Andy

10. But surely the misleading issue isn’t actually the dealer but `Ducati themselves, given your description

11. I should have explained a bit better. When I enquired about the V4 SL, I was given full disclosure by the dealer but out of interest, I dug around to read it for myself. If it were mine, I'd not be happy dropping £25k as the £90k only got you the bike, not the package. Andy

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information