1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• Agree Agree x 5
  1. And most of the ad is telling you about themselves rather than the bike. Never felt the need to advertise a bike and spend most of the cost on giving my own life history.

2. What it does say is the bike is 2016 and done 115 miles which contradicts the listing title, brand new. Andy

3. Agreed but isn't just typical from sales people these days as they only want an exchange of wealth from your pocket to theirs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF WTF x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. That is the question,but surely hundreds & not thousands if the import duty has been paid already.

5. I disagree, that it will go up in value, a 999R yes maybe, but a 749R much higher than this, I personally don’t thinks so. There aren’t many people that will buy it for that kind of money, there is simple much better in that price range. I see different 748R’s for sale at the same range, months for sale and don’t go. But we we’ll see.

6. I was after one of these for christmas but clearly they don't work properly,as the bloke on the right has left the whitehouse.perhaps made in Taiwan.
    b2xeRTxGpz2tK9Fu989PDe-320-80.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Agree i wasn't a fan but 10k for an S not bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Miserable bastid ;)

9. got some stuff.. has to be someone on here shirley :thinkingface:

10. Fridays should always be happy days in my book.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. "Homologated for World Superbike.." err..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information