1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Stick in a cheeky offer mate. If I had the room I’d offer 2.5 and see what he says, I’m sure he would say something ending in “off” but good ones of these are going for 1500 - 2000 more, you spend that by the time you get through a new panel, engine rebuild and bearings (37k miles on clock), fork seal probably need doing, steering and swingarm bearings and any other stuff you find along the way. Worth finding out if he understands how much it’ll cost to get it sorted. For right price it’s a great project I reckon

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I think they're wise to that one these days,ebay monitor the regular bad boys and invoice when they think a sale has been completed outside their control.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Wow,:)Has someone passed away and their collection is being sold off.:thinkingface:

@doggy

#16067 XH558, Jan 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hope they got hammered on fees for it

5. Yes agreed,i like the ebay platform for selling and buying goods but not the company itself,as when it goes wrong which happened to me recently,hard bloody work with dozens of emails sent.:mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I guess once you get old you just lose your flexibility and clips become too uncomfortable...

7. You could be right but i'm not there yet.:confused:

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Agreed and what a strange position for a dartboard,especially when you miss the damn thing.

9. It doesn’t matter if you miss the board, it will only bounce next to the pillar drill and land on that bodywork he doesn’t have for the bike :joy::joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information