1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. I was vaguely interested in the road SP5 as a bit of a project...near to me but would have haggled the price.
    Anybody on here buy one of them?

2. Let's hope he pulls it off.

3. Today i regret flagging it up and should have viewed it myself as you won't get another one like that for the money, but let's face it the frame needed repainting so engine out & who knows what condition the engine is in mechanically speaking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It was in the stars...cheers :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I started to move on it...but it was gone!

6. Never ever hesitate on things like this in the future., perhaps £2/5k would have'd the paintwork and engine and some other bits tidied up if D.I.Y but your still ahead of the game pricewise.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. yep, yep and yep...still I've puchased the last three bikes and a Porsche without asking the missus..maybe it would have been one too far!

(all needing restoration too!!)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Looking forward to the photographs on the above goods as and when.:upyeah:

9. Nice bike, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ducati-7...835200?hash=item3440d27ac0:g:RmQAAOSwPm5gUho5, but the claims in the listing are bollocks. The bike is an Ohlins model assembled in 2001 and not the ‘final edition’ nor does the plaque number have any significance. Ducati had a box of loose plaques so your number is totally random and no indication of build date. The Ohlins 748R came with a carbon air box and the most likely reason for changing the brake master cylinder is the original failed from old age and lack of use. Not seen that many 748R’s change hands recently but £12k looks a bit rich for a yellow one IMO. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Not ebay, but nice silver 900 fe (superlight spec) on face book selling page. Southampton area £7999, low recorded mileage & one owner allegedly.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Can you post a link please .

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. Think impossible with Facebook selling page? Search in little house logo 900 superlight, it's the only silver final edition on there.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. 4700 miles from new...stood still in a barn 25 years (owner died - family not interested in cars!)

IMG_20200815_203624.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. That looks in much better shape than that Lotus Sunbeam last night on Bangers and Cash, good luck with the above project.:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information