1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Blowing up the picture, the tank appears to be hitting the steering damper mounting. Better budget for a new tank.

2. It's not clear from the picture and I would always go and see it in person. If that has happened and the seller hasn't sorted it out before advertising it then I would walk away. I would just wonder what else is wrong.

3. Aren't the gearboxes weaker on the early 1098?

4. Yes, for that very same year.

5. Perry i've to say i'm still looking the perfect secondhand motorcycle as yet as there's always something missing like paperwork wise and marks here & there on the wheels or bodywork etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. [​IMG]

:)

• WTF WTF x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Respray tank & plastics as had bad storage scuff on one side.
    Source new fully floating front rotors
    New rear brake caliper.
    Came with 3 wheels (originals + brand new rear) decided to buy another new front & get repainted in correct colour, may sort originals out one day.
    Visted her Saturday, just had new handmade brake & clutch lines fitted with shinny stainless ancillaries . Needs P8 brain securing properly, rubber gromits that it sits on perished. Then hopefully full desmo service & will be up too boom boom speed after at least 7yrs off road.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sounds like a nice little project for one man and his dog.:upyeah:.....pictures when completed if possible please and don't forget to include your dustbin for you know who..

• Like Like x 1
  9. #16894 Android853sp, May 10, 2021
    Last edited: May 10, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Fitted (and overpaid) new tyres four years ago - a "must" at over £14k

11. What the person that spent that money on the extras in the first place or the dealer trying to convince us it's worth the stupid price tag.:thinkingface:

12. The carbon fibre "swining" arm protector is a must. I guess that having a "swining" arm is an upgrade to a swinging arm?

13. Apparently only one available in the world.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information