1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Did I read that right ? £24150k + 20% vat +20% new vehicle tax ??

2. Not sure what one your on about, but certainly 20% tax would be added on importing it to the Uk.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. A few years ago I had to sell a Z1000H that I'd owned for 27yrs, it almost broke my heart.
    But I used part of the proceeds to buy my first Ducati, and it's all got a bit out of hand since.

Since selling it I've sold a couple of things I've realised I was getting too attached to in a similar way, just so I don't go through the same heartbreak again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. When I saw it I almost wished I'd not recently brought my 999.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The 1997 916sps Bonhams

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. If not a scam and service history is up to snuff, then this seems a very competitive price for a mislabled 1200S.(I think I can see the wiring gaiter in a couple of the shots and the rear stickers have been removed at some point)
    https://www.autotrader.co.uk/bike-details/202110108324594

• Like Like x 1
  7. That’s about right for an early first generation 1200S. Not the best reliability reputation but a very capable bike. Andy

8. Quite fancy a early one without toooo much electronic fucker, but heard a few scare stories.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information