1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Well, since we're both here; what would you deem a reasonable, and achievable price? Genuinely interested; I saw a few Varese iterations being advertised for silly money last year, and it would appear that mine is at the cheaper end of that scale. Though I haven't been monitoring sales prices forensically, and haven't looked for a good 9 months or so.

2. I've no idea what the values are at the minute, it's a buyers market and see how you get on with the sale, questions should be coming think & fast from the wallets.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Why because you've purchased it already.:D @Chris

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. maybe my age, but why do I look at the majority of air-cooled small-production bikes and put them in the "five minute wonder" department? Those MZ 250 bikes used to go on forever but I can remember so many visually similar bikes being incapable of any decent mileages without suffering broken rings, scored bores, melted pistons and/or seized conrod bearings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. What a fantastic company name, "Five minute Wonder" all major credit cards accepted.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information