1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Items

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. It goes on those two "spigots". What ecu do you have? It may be a P8 type?

2. I Think its a 16M not sure 2017-08-12 12.59.56.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks Andy , I'll not bid on it now . Did you see the after market one I posted this looks like the correct one for a 16M ECU

4. Very nice, but is it the light or does one leg look brighter than the other in every photo.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Definitely two different Anodising colours on them, looks like one has been chemically brightened before going in the bath.

Somebody who knows about these things will probably be along to tell us they are different so the pit crews can tell the difference in a hurry.

Nasher.

6. Protwins have been trying to sell these (and a second pair) for a long time and I'm not sure that the apparent difference in anodising is deliberate. The other supposedly identical pair didn't have that difference. I went down the much cheaper 1098 Showa externals with Ohlins Nix30 internals route for the 853, just never got round to fitting them and then I bought the 1098R. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information