1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Items

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. OK ... you have too make allowances, @everclear , who abhors speaking in the first person is under a bit of stress. Just a couple of hours until inspection of my prospective purchase - then IF all good I can book it on a truck. But I stress more over this than standing up before 3 cranky justices of appeal who know that I know that I have no hope and I'm keeping them from a comfy chair at the private club.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. @Exige ............Translation please? :eyes:

3. He's coming round to the 999 :thinkingface:

4. Ah, I thought he was going mental. That confirms it. :thinkingface:

Cheers.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole. I can’t see how it could meet CE standards. However, in answer to your question, my youngest daughter buys loads of shite from China, cheap jewellery, clothes, dresses etc., she never pays more than €4 and that includes postage. The goods always arrive as well. I can’t get my head around it. There must be some sort of scam behind it?

6. Yes, it's a pile of crap obviously, just the cost and post confuses the fook out of me...The royal mail must be passing these parcels on at no cost? But charge us the Earth when sending the other way. It costs me about £8.50 to send timing belts to Ireland!

7. Lol. Who buys them here? ;)

8. Yes. many never change them in Ireland and if they do they tend to put in platted grass as it's cheaper :bucktooth: but your No 1 Ducati Tech Mr Robbie off of Dublin is one of my biggest customers :)

9. Screenshot_20181229-082836.png
    Visor is 15, helmet is 79. But I get your point. I had a tank pad won on auction and delivered from China for 1p.

10. Aye, but he’s in Dublin and they’re different there, they probably would spend good money on something daft like that. Out West, beyond the Pale, us Culchies don’t use plaited grass any longer, it takes too long to make. Baler twine is much easier to get hold of and stronger. (You know, the blue or orange polypropylene string type thing.) Simply look at how many horses you have and use that many inches (and if you can’t read the manual then count how many cows you have, and if you can’t count beyond 10 then simply cut a length equal to the distance from your back door to the outside loo) and wind that around a few times. Tie a good granny knot and move the adjustable pulley so it’s as tight as possible. Simples. :)

ps. It’s a shame Robbie’s so far away from me that I have to do it myself but thank goodness for mail order coz I didn’t fancy the local tractor mechanic’s approach above! :(

11. Because the Royal Mail aren’t paid by the Chinese shipper. May be their postage costs are a tad more reasonable than the UK ripoff

Do Not Sell My Personal Information