1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Items

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  1. That eBay item was worthy of it's own thread. :rolleyes: Shut it. :no_mouth:

2. Hardly :eek:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. #790 Android853sp, Mar 16, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Andy , what is the difference between 1098R and 1098/1198S wheels. I believed they were the same.Its my listing and I would rather it be accurate .

5. Okay, wasn’t trying to be nasty or anything but the R wheels are different, a fair bit lighter because more of the aluminium is machined away. It is more obvious in the rear wheel, where the rear hub is almost hollow. The picture in your listing looks like your rear hub is solid. There is a picture here, https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/so-what-have-you-done-today.494/page-1608#post-822981, where you can just about see see how much material has been removed. I’ll try and dig out my spare pair and compare the markings. If I’ve got it wrong, I obviously apologise and will delete this post. Andy

6. Andy , I didn't think for a minute you were being nasty , i bought them from a forum member , who bought them off another forum member as 1098R wheels. I would rather be accurate in my description on e-bay , so am happy to be corrected. Incidentally for anyone that's interested they are advertised on the forum for £100 less than e-bay.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. Andy, please see attached photos of the hub and markings on my wheels , I would be grateful if you would compare these to your spare 1098R wheels, and let me know , please. DSCF4456.JPG DSCF4456.JPG DSCF4457.JPG DSCF4458.JPG

DSCF4459.JPG

8. Stop talking Nonsense:upyeah:

9. Oops...……….. forgot about you o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information