1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Items

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  1. £200 seems like a bargain for one these days. o_O Well done. :)

2. It cost £298 delivered, hardly a bargain but the cheapest I’ve seen for a long time, the other is for auction and is currently at £205, pretty sure it will end up going for more than I just paid. :confused:

3. Ahhh, I thought you were talking about the other one. I've just noticed it's at £200 with a week to go. o_O

Anyway, £300 is the new £200, so still well done. :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you, I’ve not actually tried one yet so I hope it lives up to all of the hype. o_O

5. They are very grippy and raise you up an inch or so. It doesn't sound a lot, but makes a difference for me at 6' 1". :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grippy is good and hopefully more comfortable than the standard plank of wood which is literally a pain in the @rse after 30 minutes :weary_face: looks much better than the standard too. :motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Desmo,Your bum will feel like a million dollars from now on;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol, looking forward to my million dollar bum! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Maybe I should learn the lesson and buy the comfort seat for the Panigale while they are still available. :thinkingface:

I don't find the standard one to be an issue, unlike some, though. :neutral:

• Like Like x 1
  10. 1208F876-A865-42F1-A2D6-3F816E93E7AD.jpeg
    Not a bad idea Robarano considering how much the Superpole seat cost a few years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Is this seat made of Panda or something?

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Now that would be comfy. :yum

You think that's bad. Try owning a 350LC. o_O

Eeek

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Insane!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Million dollar bum device delivered! Can’t believe how much better this is.:upyeah:

B1464E1C-73C1-4A7A-A28B-B5C394A117D9.png

• Like Like x 5
  15. Completes the L:eyes:k:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information