1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Items

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Slightly on topic, I got a spin in V8 SYD (lovely Spyder runaround :eek:) as a Fathers day thing a few years ago, SYD owned many plates like that but the one I had seen in the flesh a few years previously will always stick in my mind - F40 SYD

He said that as Syd wasn't that a common name he got the plates fairly easily but was missing one which I think was V12 SYD

Just seeing the F40 in a motorway services car park in the pissing rain was quite a thing to behold :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. My old Sapphire Cosworth had a plate F401 SOO...F40 IS OO.. when spaced the poor mans way..

• Like Like x 1
  3. The last one i saw in the flesh was at a Shell service station in Surrey as driving past,just wished i'd stopped and asked him for a short rideout.:(

#963 XH558, Dec 27, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. @Exige and @Android853sp What is the low down on this seller please? He has a couple of items I am after.
    TIA

5. @Expat Jack In my experience i did buy a set of footrests back in 2014 for the 916 as i wanted stock items in storage for when i come to liquidate the motorcycle,but was very disappointed with the quality when delivered to me.please ask for closer photographs for marks etc before if & when you purchase.

• Useful Useful x 2
  6. Hit and miss. Some have had luck with him, some haven’t. Personally, the stuff I’ve bought off him on eBay have been sound. The trick is to buy only the parts which are least likely to fail. Panels, tanks and that sort of thing will be ok. Engines and frames are a different story with him!

• Useful Useful x 2
  7. Im doing a little shopping ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think i know what you're going to do with this motorcycle............Ohlins front & rear units/single seat unit and other fancy upgrades.;):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. He acquired a very bad reputation for not delivering if his items didn’t reach the price he thought they were worth. He could also be, shall I say, economical with his descriptions. His reputation got so bad he maintained at least two other eBay identities but then disappeared for something like 2 years before reappearing recently. As bettes said, some people did okay but some didn’t. If you could find what you want somewhere else, I’d be inclined to suggest you do that. Andy

#973 Android853sp, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. No, more of a sleeper.

11. Long term.:thinkingface:

12. Sounds like you have been shopping and got another bike?

13. Shhhh

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 2
  14. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information