1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Items

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Accentuate the v twin sound more, slighter deeper maybe. Better build quality that’s for sure the Termignoni. My Termis had a rattle from inside the baffles when I took them off and had a popped rivit.

2. The neither the 916 nor the 748 came with 50mm pipework, not even the 748R (UK spec) which had a 45mm/55mm collector as an option and I’m not entirely sure the early 996 came with 50mm pipework either. Andy

3. From the Advert:
    These will fit any mid section link pipe which accepts 50mm dia slip ons pipe work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Don’t expect me to read the text of an advert when the title is inaccurate. Andy

5. Seems accurate to me, they are 50mm and they slip on (and slip on very easily on 45mm pipes) :yum

6. They fit my 45-50mm mid section link pipe perfectly as I had the Termi half system

7. Can you explain why it’s inaccurate?...50mm slip ons to fit the 45-50mm link pipe, I.e the Termignoni half system. Early 748SP/SPS & 916SP had 45-50mm link pipe. Providing you have this, it will fit. Unless Leo Vince talking bollocks and my bike is just a figment of my imagination, thanks for slagging it off

#1147 Chris.King1, Jul 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Can I make an offer on the flooring?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Check this item on ebay multistrada 15-17 1200 dvt decat pipe, brand new item number 283958583091

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information