1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Items

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. I did send him a message, but my experience is that you are considered an interfering nutter and ignored.

2. That's 2 messages he got then :D Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well I'm surprised, he's taken some notice, changed the listing, and replied to my message.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ebay rules force sellers to refund if the description is incorrect. That seller should -and perhaps is- be grateful!

#1464 Jez900ie, Apr 13, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  5. If I know panigale clutch covers, its that those screws will rattle off. I wouldn't be surprised either if your spliff caused it to catch fire.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I have for sale on eBay

A unique opportunity to own a full factory superbike Termignoni exhaust system used by Moto Rapido in British Superbikes
    Removed from my 2018 Ducati V4S but will also fit the V4 and possibly the V4R.?

Full exhaust system is in Stainless Steel and is in very good condition with only minor age related marks (See Pics) This exhaust is 2 years old and although you can't buy these off the shelf it is estimated these cost around £6k new possibly more?

The exhaust passes noise testing at Donington Park fly by. I installed a cheap chineseium baffle for Cadwell Park and came in at 102db!

will post worldwide at cost.

mike 07908229579

7F7AA524-AC50-4D2F-BD92-6EE9E3F4C565.jpeg

D35E2804-0501-4F5E-BFE3-27C2C140D23F.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. I also thought it’s a pretty good price and all new

#1471 Roadtrip, May 11, 2022
    Last edited: May 11, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Can’t see him getting a single bid on that..

9. I take your point at that price, but he only needs one bid.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information